convert page language to SpanishSpanish convert page language to ItalianoItaliano


Schedule a Consultation

(713) 739-7272 | (713) 739-7275

Frequently Asked Questions

1.    Does anyone at your firm speak Spanish?

Yes, our office has various native Spanish speakers.

 Where is the office located?
Our office is located in the River Oaks area of Houston, on the corner of West Alabama and Weslayan. Our address is 3000 Weslayan St., Ste. 210, Houston, Texas 77027. We are conveniently located near both Highways 59 and 610. Please feel free to contact our office for further guidance.

If I am not in the United States, will I still be able to consult with the attorney about my immigration matter?
The attorney will be more than glad to accommodate international clients. We offer telephone consultations, as well as Skype consultations, for clients’ convenience.

Does the attorney only practice immigration law?
Yes, the Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, P.C. practices exclusively immigration law.

Does the attorney represent clients in removal or court cases?
No, the attorney does not represent clients in removal or immigration court cases. However, she does have a network of colleagues who specialize in removal and court cases, and we will be glad to assist you with a referral.

Will I be meeting with the attorney, or with her legal assistant/paralegal? 

Consultations are only with the attorney.

 Does the firm accept walk–ins?
In order to better serve our new clients and provide each case the necessary attention, our office does not take walk–ins.

 How far in advance do I need to call for an appointment? 

You may contact our office receptionist and schedule a consultation. We recommend that you contact us at least one week in advance before seeking to meet with the attorney.

   Does the attorney only speak English?
No, the attorney is also fluent in Spanish and Italian, and has a working knowledge of French. Our associate attorney is also fluent in Bulgarian.

What do I have to bring to the consultation?
We recommend that you bring any documents related to the case about which you are inquiring.

How do I know if the attorney is able to handle my case, or how do I know what direction to take with my case? 

We recommend that you contact our office to speak with the office receptionist and give her a brief description of your case or concerns. If the case is something our office can handle, we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with the attorney.

 If I hire the attorney for my family adjustment or naturalization case, what can I expect from the representation?
Will the attorney accompany me to the interview? 
Once the attorney is hired, our office will begin working on assembling the documentation needed, and will prepare the immigration petition. The attorney will also meet with client(s) before the initial immigration interview to review documentation and prepare for this process, as well as accompany and represent them at their immigration interview.

Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, PC Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, PC Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, PC Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, PC Trillos–Ballerini Law Firm, PC